In troubling times, the people of Britain always seems to brave the uncertainty with stiff upper lip and a nice cuppa tea!
Since the 17th century, when tea was first brought here by the East India Company, tea was a high-class beverage which was only available to the rich, but in 1717 Thomas Twining opened the UK’s first tea shop. This quickly started a wide-reaching trend and tea shops started to appear throughout England thus making this delicious hot beverage available to the masses.
One of the most iconic images showing “British Resolve” is this picture of a woman drinking tea in the aftermath of a German bombing raid during the Blitz.
What better product to promote your company than Promotional Branded Tea Sachets?
- Widely enjoyed beverage so it appeals to a large audience
- Cheap to post in direct mail campaigns
- Long shelf life
- Easy to store
- Available in different flavours
- We can personalise the tea bag tag as well as the double-sided sachet
- We can provide an interactive 3D demo of your artwork to approve before you complete your order.
Feel free to contact us today and find out how we can help market your brand with our wide range of Promotional Drinks, Drinkware, Sweets, Chocolates, Snacks and Confectionery.
Image Credit: History in Pictures